Mommy's Dream Team offers much more than just exceptional overnight care.
We also offer several unique services to help make your new life with your baby/babies comfortable and enjoyable, not stressful.
A Night Nanny is someone that works in your home, overnight after the baby/babies arrives from the hospital, to help your newborn and you get a good night’s rest and establish good sleeping habits. They may perform light tasks that pertain to the care of the child such as cleaning bottles or doing the infant’s laundry but their main concern is that of feeding your baby according to your schedule and establishing healthy sleep routine.
Our specialists do not come into your home with their own agenda. They are there to support, reassure, and offer educated guidance to the parents and to help prevent sleep deprivation.
A Night Nanny works in 9 hour shifts between the hours of 9pm-8am and can be scheduled anywhere from 1-7 nights a week, depending on your family’s needs. We will work with you in figuring out the best schedule for your family depending on your needs.
Our Night Nannies:
- Help with establishing good sleep habits
- Work well with breastfed or formula fed babies
- Can offer general breastfeeding suggestions (we also have a lactation consultant that we recommend for parents who have more in depth questions or concerns)
- Offer advice and guidance to help parents feel most successful
- Clean bottles and pump equipment
- Help with infant and children’s laundry
- Work on baby related projects as discussed with our Night Nanny Manager
We offer a hotline available to our parents 24 hours a day. MDT will answer your questions and try to accommodate any last minute needs you may have. Please remember to always call your doctor for any medical concerns or emergencies.
Ready to find out more?
Contact us today to see how we may be of help!