Why A Night Nanny?
Did you know a newborn often sleeps up to 16 hours a day, but they also wake up every three to four hours – sometimes as much as every one to two hours for breastfed babies.
Mommy’s Dream Team can help with the “night shift” and get your baby(s) on a regular sleeping and feeding schedule. Our nannies stay with you throughout the night so you can get a much needed and deserved night’s rest. With MDT, you and your baby(s) will wake up feeling renewed and ready to take on your day.
- Mommy gets rest and can enjoy time with baby/babies without feeling overtired or overwhelmed
- Daddy gets quality rest and can function well at work
- The baby/babies gets on a consistent eating and sleeping schedule more quickly
- We help with laundry, bottle cleaning and other miscellaneous baby chores
A Night Nanny works great with multiples, nursing and bottle-fed babies, babies with health issues and preemies. Please visit our FAQs section to learn more.
Mommy’s Dream Team offers much more than just exceptional overnight care. We also offer several unique services to help make your new life with your baby/babies comfortable and enjoyable, not stressful.
- Day and Night Nannies
- Childbirth and Postpartum Education
- Nursery Setup
- Parenting Classes
- CPR Instruction for Parents and Caregivers
- Lactation and Doula Services
- Maternity, Birth and Newborn Photography
- Photography Classes
- Sleep Training
- 24/7 Hotline and More
Introducing Mommy’s Day Team
Mommy’s Dream Team now offers educationally enriched in-home day care for infants and children. MDT will offer a placement service with nannies that have undergone our training, background checks, drug screen tests and much more.
Rachel night nursed for us with both of our babies. She was so professional, prompt, reliable, dependable, and knowledgeable. I really can’t say enough wonderful things about our experience with her. She was always at ease with our children
Want to work for Mommy’s Dream Team?
We are always looking for top-notch nannies to add to our dream team. Do you have at least 2 years experience with newborns or children? Are you a non-smoker? Do you have reliable transportation? If so, we would love to meet you!